Friday 9 December 2011

I want to prove

Here is a thought, why not spend less time venting about UMEME incompetence, at this rate it will become full time occupation. Instead we ought to borrow a leaf from one Harry Oryem , a guest on our show as well as an inventor of renewable energy applications. A solution orientated populace ready and willing to solve its own problem will mean that the services supposedly provided by UMEME are not needed. Now there is a thought, I can render UMEME obsolete.

It is not difficult, it requires basic training which Harry is willing to dispense and a willing mind or one that is fed up with the status quo, 4 days and counting I haven't had curra. I personally haven't watched any of the broadcasts on WBS or UBC and I am supposed to engage with the viewers on behalf of the show.  As the the saying goes Nnanyini Muffu...this is our body (country) nothing will work unless we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment